We have 4 types of Property Insurance available

Holiday Home Insurance

Protect your holiday home in the UK and many EU countries with our specialist cover

  • Cover for both buildings and contents available
  • Interpreter phone service for overseas properties
  • Emergency travel cover included
Get Quote

Landlord Insurance

Peace of mind for landlords with buy-to-let insurance

  • Cover for professional, student and DSS lets
  • Optional rent protection cover available
  • Cover for periods of unoccupancy


Get Quote

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Protect your empty property with flexible unoccupied home insurance

  • Cover for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months available
  • Storm, flood, fire and smoke damage covered
  • Protection against vandalism included


Get Quote

Non-standard Home Insurance

Specialist insurance cover for homes of non-standard construction

  • Cover for listed buildings and thatched properties
  • Properties at risk of flood or subsidence covered
  • Timber or steel-framed homes insured
Get Quote